- 0 - 4 years
MANPOWER REQUIREMENT FOR SUN DTH
Overview of the Position
The Oracle BRM Developer will be responsible for Analyzing, developing, customizing and enhancing the Oracle Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) application.
- Good hands on experience in Unix commands, perl and shell scripting.
- Candidate should have good experience in OBRM price plan configuration.
- Very good OBRM functional knowledge on rating, billing, payments and customer management
- Will be involved in providing technical ownership for application support, maintenance, trouble shooting, customizing BRM opcodes. Testing, Release and deployment.
- Develop business process models and documentation using MS Visio, Excel and Word.
Engineering graduate with knowledge of C/C++, Unix, PL/SQL.
Experienced in Oracle BRM Billing for 5 years in development.
At least 4 years of experience in OBRM product based development, implementation, support & maintenance.
Having 4-5 years of hands on experience in C/C++, Oracle 9i/10g and PL/SQL
CTC – Max 8 Lacs p.a.
- Oracle 9i/10g
Education Engineering graduate