- 5 - 10 years
- Planning of value streams (assembly, testing and quality steps), doing time studies and work analysis in the value stream;
- Production optimization with Lean management methods/tools along the complete value stream regarding timing, costs and quality aspects (magic triangle);
- Total settlement of technical documentation (Work instruction, PFMEA, Test instruction, Production control plan);
- Participation by Quality Audits and System Audits to represent the process in summary (organization, traceability and performance);
- Monitoring of KPI´s regarding DPMO, PPM and production performance together with the Quality and production department;
- Verify master data concerning production time, tools, customer requirements and lean working standards;
- Evaluate the manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials; conferring with equipment vendors;
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment;
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Provides manufacturing decision making information by calculating production, labor and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures;
Candidate’s Desire Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering required;
- Vocational training in technical fields plus additional qualification as an electrical engineer; desirable degree as an industrial engineer;
- Strong experience with Industrial Engineering tools and a good background with Quality standards;
- Good English skills of spoken and written
- PC knowledge, especially MS Office, PPS-System;
- Wide spread awareness of Quality, Engineering and Planning tools;
- Some years of experience in manufacturing, design and quality control;
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
Salary – 13 Lacs Per Annum
Education Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical or Electrical