- 5 - 8 years
Industry : Automotive Industry
Functional Area : Design Engineer
- Selection of electrical & automation components for projects based on features required as per project.
- Design and development of Electrical & Automation system for projects in LV drives,
- Making GA, IGA, power and control circuit diagrams for Panels,(VFD,ACB,MCC)
- Prepare Single Line Diagram, BOM for the panels.
- Generate Calculation sheet, Cable Selection, Time chart, Flow chart, Process cart, I/O schedule, cable schedule and other various types of schedules relevant to projects.
- Sizing & Selection of Electrical Equipment’s (Power transformer, Cables, Switchgears, CT/PT, Bus Bars) for designing
- Working in Co-ordination with Manufacturing Team to ensure completion of Project design.
- Making As Built Drawings.
- Interacting with client and understanding the requirements for the project and providing drawing support.
- Taking After sales Drawing approval from Customer and Making the Approval documents in line with the specification provided by the customer/consultant.
- Review of Electrical & Mechanical drawings prepared by other Draftsmen
CTC – 10 Lacs Per Annum
Education Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical or Electrical