- - years
- Appointment of Distributors & Direct Dealers in assigned territory
- Manage distributors, direct routes in terms of stock management, route design, route cost, trade schemes, account management and depot stock management
- Delivering business results through sales team and Distributor infrastructure: Return on Investments,
coverage, Stock Management, Credit in market and etc.
- Prepare the annual business plan at route level in terms of volumes, coverage, and distributor investment
- Develop route specific strategy by analyzing sales data at SKU/channel/depth/competition
- Monitoring sales volumes, discount budget spends and maintain profitable customer relationship for volume achievement.
- Sales plan for Depot for existing products based on Dealer-wise market assessment.
- Monitor Sales officer-wise, Dealer-wise sales performance, weekly/monthly basis.
- Recommend and implement approved Trade Schemes.
- Analyze storage agreements vis-a-vis sales and recommend correct requirements.
- Indent as per norms.
- Keeping a close watch on competitors’ activities.
- Improve quality of distribution:
- Review need for additional Dealer as per need in the depot territory.
- Review performance of existing Dealers.
- Developing ‘Direct selling’ to important and strategic outlets
Accounts and Commercial
Ensure all Account records are made/ kept properly and sent in time.
Preparation of Revenue and capital budget and review of expenses every month
Review and initiate action on Transit damages, Insurance claims.
Education: MBA (Sales & Marketing)
Experience : 5 – 8 Yrs of Exp from Good FMCG Companies
Exposure of team handling
Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Proficient with computer literate MS Office ( Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point) and Internet